Move, Make, Meditate Retreat
Gentle movement, slow stitching and guided meditation. Ikigai refers to a state of wellbeing that arises from devotion to activities one enjoys, that also bring a sense of fulfilment.
I am delighted to be collaborating with local yogi Laura from Interoception Yoga, to bring you an afternoon of mindfulness, creativity, gentle movement and deep relaxation. Honouring the spirit of Ikigai and the pursuit of wellness and fulfilment through activities we enjoy. Our lovely venue in the gorgeous East Lothian village of Dirleton, will be sparkly, fragranced and welcoming. This event will be on Saturday 4th November from 2-5.30pm. Tickets are £40 p/p or £75 for 2.
To book your spot on this retreat, click here.
This gorgeous afternoon will include:
- A focussing meditation, gentle breath-work & mindful movement to settle in
- A chance to learn sashiko, the beautiful, mindful Japanese art of visible and decorative mending
- Community chatter over tea & handmade snacks
- A gentle mindful interoception yoga flow, tuning in to what brings us joy
- A deep guided yoga nidra relaxation
- 10% discount code for any online purchase with @milliescottstudio and 10% discount on an Indulge: monthly restorative yoga mind-body reset with @interoceptionyoga
If you have an old pair of jeans or something else that you would like to mend, please bring it along. Otherwise Millie will provide fabric to work on. All equipment will be provided, just wear something comfortable. No experience of yoga is necessary.
To read about previous retreats, click here.